Friday, February 18, 2011

Apocalypse now


Question: When can a film blog feature a post that isn't about "films," per se?

Answer 1: When the blogger's wife has made an awesome webseries that will be debuting in April.

Answer 2: When the blogger appears in the aforementioned webseries.

Answer 3: Whenever the blogger damn wants. It's my blog, and to quote Cartman, "I'll do what I want!"

So yes, my wife has been hard at work on an excellently chilling little webseries called The Apocalypse Diaries. The trailer has just gone up, and I urge you to check it out: www.theapocalypsediaries.com. Tell your friends, co-workers, pets, strangers, and that goofy uncle who still forwards you silly emails, even though that practice went out in 2001.

I'm in it, but since my appearance is almost completely masked by hazmat gear and goggles, I'll still remain anonymous to you, for all intents and purposes. ;-)

Intrigued? You should be. It's good. Check it out.

Back tomorrow with more stuff about movies ... Big Mommas: Like Father, Like Son, I've got you in my sights.

No comments: