Tuesday, April 2, 2013

a bad thing happeNed


I have sumething to tell you. on Saterday I had an acident while using the laddur in my backyard. My head hit the ground hard and i went uncocious. I woke up in the hospital where docters were taking to me.

They said I sustaned some brain damage when I fell on the ground. I can still do most thing the same but i get tired quick ly and Im taking at least 3 weeks form work.

Its kind of sad because theyre not sure if Im gonna get better. Ill have to seee if i can stay on disubility for awhile from my wokr.



Its too bad too becuz i liike writing this blog posts., I dont want to stop The Adient (what dose that mean anyway) becuz i like reading these posts

however,, I think some things are probbly have to change. .   I dont know if I still made good reckimindations for movise these days. I still like most movies tho.

So blog possts wil be a littul stange for awhile probally. I hope you like me enuff to keep reeding because I like to rite blogs ,

I hope you have a good Eastur, mine was good accept for you know, the thing that happend.

Pleasdont giveup on my Adient blog

3 comments:

Don Handsome said...

!!!!!
(very nicely done)

Thaddeus said...

Wow, that was depressing. Jerk!

=)

Derek Armstrong said...

Thanks. I know I didn't "get" any of you, but I'm glad you appreciated the effort.