I'm a film critic, currently writing for the Australian film website ReelGood (www.reelgood.com.au). This blog is not reviews per se, but rather, observations about trends in movies as well as some commentary about the quality of the films themselves. But let's be honest -- more than anything it's about me telling you about my own personal viewing habits/anecdotes. Why? As a father of two, I sometimes need to churn this stuff out quickly!
Most recently seen for the first time:
1. Grandma's Boy (2006, Nicholaus Goossen)
2. Lilies of the Field (1963, Ralph Nelson)
3. The Great Wall (2017, Zhang Yimou)
Most recently revisited:
1. Hell or High Water (2016, David Mackenzie)
2. The Shawshank Redemption (1994, Frank Darabont)